Village of BlackEarth
> BC Laws
> BC Trustees
> Education
> Info
> LG Home
> Library
> Medical Facilities
> Meeting Agendas and Minutes
> Property Taxes FAQ
> Public Works Snow
> Alcohol
> Animal
> Assessing
> Building
> General

Our friends:
Village of Black Earth

I wish to plead not guilty, how do I do that and what will happen in court?

You may plead not guilty either by appearance in court on the date on your citation or plea in writing by mail prior to the court date.  Mail the written plea of not guilty to the address on the Municipal Court page and include the charge, the date you were scheduled to appear, the ticket number, your current mailing address and phone number.   This must be received by the court date on your citation.

Contact: |   JoeMcCoe 2013